Contents Of This Post
Answers Quiz Time daily – Today’s 12 August Answers win Rs.25000
Amazon quiz today Answers 12 august 2019 all Answers amazon – Today quiz answer Amazon Quiz Answers – 12 August 2019 | All Correct answers
Amazon Quiz daily starts – 8 AM To 12 PM Simple choose Right answer And win free amazon product & amazon pay balance
Download Amazon APP
Amazon Quiz 12 August 2019 – How To play
1. First amazon quiz only in application mein hein
2. Open amazon App and log in Or Register user Account
3. Scroll down or search (Quiz) jha aapko ek banner dikhega
4. Banner par click kare and Click kare Start quiz
5. Start karne ke baad aapko 5 Amazon question ke Answer dene honge
6. All answer Right dene ke baad aap Lucky Drew Ke liye select ho jaoge
7. Answer dekar aap apne chance ko badha sakte ho win ke liye
Today Quiz answers 12 August 2019
Note:- If you not get answers just Refresh it -(Refresh)
Q1. In which of the following Indian festivals are boat races a special feature?
Q2. Who was the leader of North Korea before Kim Jong-un?
Ans: Kim Jong-il
Q3. It is said that Gandhiji frequently listened to and enjoyed the kirtan, ‘Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye’. Who penned this kirtan?
Ans: Narsimha Mehta
Q4. The author of the book ‘Business @ the Speed of Thought’ also wrote ‘The Road Ahead’ in the year 1995, which was at number one in the New York Times best seller list for seven weeks. Who is the author of these books?
Ans: Bill Gates
Q5. Who was the winner of the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2019? She bagged this award for her 2018 expose on the functioning of the UIDAI and its Aadhaar data cache.
Ans: Rachna Khaira
More About Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest
This Contest will commence on 12 August from 08:00:01 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App“).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning win Rs.25000