Amazon Quiz Contest Today – starts 8:00 am to 12:00 pm ends
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer – Today amazon quiz have 5 question and every amazon quiz today answer & and win Rs. 50,000 & exiting prizes you have to give all correct answers of amazon quiz contest today, bktricks here gives you all amazon quiz answers today
How To play Amazon Quiz Contest Today
- Amazon quiz contest Only available on amazon App
- Open amazon App and log in Or Register user Account
- Scroll down or search (Quiz) jha aapko ek banner dikhega
- Start the Amazon Today Quiz by clicking on the banner
- 5 Amazon Quiz have to be given Answer after start
- After giving all answer rights, you will be selected for Lucky Drew
- You can increase your chance of winning by giving a daily Correct answer
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answers 19-Sept-2019
Question 1 : In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
Ans :- True
Question 2 : Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Ans :- MS Dhoni
Question 3 : India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ was inaugurated last year. Its built over which of the following rivers?
Ans :- Brahmaputra
Question 4 : In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans :- Stockholm, Sweden
Question 5 : Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court.
Ans :- Attorney General
More About Amazon Today Quiz Contest
Amazon Quiz Contest will commence on 16 September from 08:00:01 AM to 12:00:00 PM. (“Amazon Quiz Contest Today Period”)
1. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App“).
2. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
3. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
4. The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000
Tip :- For Daily Amazon Quiz Answers
Join us & Bookmark Our amazon quiz answers today page to get fast & first quiz answers and increase your chance to win amazon quiz today contrast.