Amazon Quiz contest today Answer – Today 26 September Quiz Answers of Win Rs.15,000 Quiz
Amazon Quiz Today 26 September 2019 – Amazon Quiz Answer & Win 15,000 Amazon Quiz Today Has a Total of 5 Questions And BKtricks Provides all Correct answers today Amazon quiz contest. Play today amazon quiz contest and Win 15,000 amazon quiz contest Only available on amazon app.
Amazon Quiz daily starts – 8 AM To 12 PM Noon. Simple choose Right answer And win free amazon product & amazon pay balance
Download Amazon APP
Amazon Quiz Today 26 September 2019 – How To play
1. Amazon quiz contest Only available on Amazon App
2. Open Amazon App and log in Or Register user Account
3. Scroll down or search (Quiz) jha aapko ek banner dikhega
4. Start the Amazon Today Quiz by clicking on the banner
5. 5 Amazon Quiz have to be given Answer after the start
6. After giving all answer rights, you will be selected for Lucky Drew
7. You can increase your chance of winning by giving a daily Correct answer
Amazon Today Quiz answers 26 September 2019
Question 1 : Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, who was born today in 1820, fought for women’s right as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
Ans – West-Bengal
Question 2 : Serena Williams, the famous tennis star, was born today in 1981. How many Olympic gold medals has she won?
Ans – 4
Question 3 : Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
Ans – Peru
Question 4 : Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Ans – 2.11 seconds
Question 5 : Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2106, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
Ans – The Revenant
More About Amazon Today Quiz Contest
Amazon Quiz Contest will commence on 26 September from 08:00:01 AM to 12:00:00 PM. (“AMAZON QUIZ Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning 15,000