Amazon Quiz contest today Answer – Today 30 August Quiz Answers of Apple MacBook Air Amazon quiz
Amazon Quiz Today 30 August 2019 – Amazon Quiz Answer & win Apple MacBook Air Amazon Quiz Today Has Total of 5 Questions And BKtricks Provides all Correct answers today Amazon quiz contest. Play today amazon quiz contest and win Apple MacBook Air amazon quiz contest Only available on amazon app.
Amazon Quiz daily starts – 8 AM To 12 PM Noon. Simple choose Right answer And win free amazon product & amazon pay balance
Download Amazon APP
Amazon Quiz Today 30 August 2019 – How To play
1. Amazon quiz contest Only available on amazon App
2. Open amazon App and log in Or Register user Account
3. Scroll down or search (Quiz) jha aapko ek banner dikhega
4. Start the Amazon Today Quiz by clicking on the banner
5. 5 Amazon Quiz have to be given Answer after the start
6. After giving all answer rights, you will be selected for Lucky Drew
7. You can increase your chance of winning by giving a daily Correct answer
Amazon Today Quiz answers 30 August 2019
Q1. Freddie Mercury, the legendary singer from the rock band ‘Queen’ was of Indian descent. He was born a Parsi, and his birth name was Farrokh Bulsara. True or false?
Answer – True
Q2. Shilpa Shetty is all set to make her Bollywood comeback with a new movie. What is the film called?
Answer – Nikamma
Q3. There are approximately 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. Which of the following is NOT a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Answer – Charminar, Hyderabad
Q4. The Ramon Magsaysay award is considered ’Asia’s Nobel Prize’ and was recently awarded to the Indian journalist, Ravish Kumar. This award is named after the president of which country?
Answer – Philippines
Q5. In the Harry Potter books, what are the creatures who guard the prison of Azkaban called?
Answer – Dementors
More About Amazon Today Quiz Contest
Amazon Quiz Contest will commence on 30 August from 08:00:01 AM to 12:00:00 PM. (“AMAZON QUIZ Contest Period“)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple MacBook Air