Amazon Quiz contest today Answers – Today 19 Sept Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Today 19 Sept 2019 – Amazon Quiz Answer & win Rs. 50,000 Amazon Quiz Today Has Total of 5 Questions And BKtricks Provides all Correct answers today Amazon quiz contest. Play today amazon quiz contest and win Rs. 50,000 amazon quiz contest Only available on amazon app.
Amazon Quiz daily starts – 8 AM To 12 PM Noon. Simple choose Right answer And win free amazon product & amazon pay balance
Amazon Quiz Today 19 Sept 2019 – How To play
Download Amazon APP
- Amazon quiz contest Only available on amazon App
- Open amazon App and log in Or Register user Account
- Scroll down or search (Quiz) jha aapko ek banner dikhega
- Start the Amazon Today Quiz by clicking on the banner
- 5 Amazon Quiz have to be given Answer after start
- After giving all answer rights, you will be selected for Lucky Drew
- You can increase your chance of winning by giving a daily Correct answer
Amazon Today Quiz answers
Q1 : In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
Ans :- True
Q2 : Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Ans :- MS Dhoni
Q3 : India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ was inaugurated last year. Its built over which of the following rivers?
Ans :- Brahmaputra
Q4 : In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans :- Stockholm, Sweden
Q 5 : Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court.
Ans :- Attorney General
More About Amazon Today Quiz Contest
Amazon Quiz Contest will commence on 19 September from 08:00:01 AM to 12:00:00 PM. (“AMAZON QUIZ Contest Period”)
1. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App“).
2. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
3. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
4. The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 50,000