Google pay rangoli stamp it’s easy to get but if you are trying to collect with just scanning so you couldn’t be get rangoli stamp you can only get jhumka and diya by using Diwali scanner some of my friends and viewers concern about this topic and we found that if you do this step you can easily get rangoli stamp
Read – (Trick) Google pay oven story pizza order and get rangoli stamp
Read :- play games & win Free Paytm cash
Contents Of This Post
Simple steps to get Google pay Rangoli stamp
If you are trying to collect rangoli stamp by just using scanner so you can’t be lucky for get rangoli stamp, or flower stamp. Most of users who got rangoli stamp and flower by doing recharge or money transfer but few chance by scanner you can get rangoli just follow steps blow
1. Don’t use scanner in morning / day time
2. Use scanner after 7 Pm when time for diya lit at night time
(Everyone knows diya only can lighted in night time)
3. If you are using scanner in day/ morning time that means you are not following google terms
The Google pay stamp offer will end 11 of November 2019
How to collect Rngoli stamp by other task
If you tried many times by scanning and you still want Google pay rangoli stamp so you can try to recharge and transfer money then you will get stamp. The other way if You have completed all the tasks, yet you are not getting Rangoli stamp so you can ask to your friends or comment blow
Request for Rangoli stamp
Terms & Conditions (google pay)
To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
1. You must successfully complete the following actions to be rewarded with a stamp:
2. Use Google Pay to send money or make any form of payment of Indian Rupees Thirty Five or more.
3. For P2P payments, you can only collect one stamp per unique Google Pay user daily.
4. The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
5. Scan a lighted Diwali diya near you using the Diwali Scanner.
6. This feature is only available on Android devices.
7. Gift a stamp to a friend. You can earn up to 1 bonus stamp per friend.
8. Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
9. P2P payments to external UPI IDs and inbound-transfers from non-Google Pay users are not eligible for this offer.
Share with us you opinion and your thoughts before google pay stamp offer ends