Welcome friends, I hope all of you are fine. Today in this post you will get to know another great way to earn some extra money within an hour. If you use this new ‘Paytm Refer and Earn Offer’ then you will get ₹100 every time when a referred friend makes their 1st payment. I feel it’s a great opportunity for all of us to earn some extra money without any investment. All we have to do is mentioned below.
Paytm Referral Program is also a similar kind of offer to PhonePe, Amazon Pay and Google Pay. PhonePe, Amazon Pay and Google Pay offer ₹100, ₹31 and ₹125 cashback respectively for one successful referral. Whereas Paytm comes with ₹100 for each and every referral who signs up through our unique referral link.
Paytm Refer and Earn Offer
This is not a new offer from Paytm. It is running for the last 2-3 years. Paytm has launched this offer again this time for selected users only. A user will get a ₹100 referral amount only when the referred friend makes their 1st payment through Paytm UPI.
There is no minimum or maximum amount for this offer. If your friend who joins through your link send ₹1 through Paytm UPI then you will get ₹100. At the same time if they send more amount like ₹100, ₹1000 or even more then also you will get ₹100 only.
If you are the luckiest one or the selected one who got this offer then you can refer as many users as you want. The last date of this offer is 31st May 2021. Although Paytm can extend offer validity if they want.
How To Register on Paytm
- First of all, click this link to download Paytm App.
- Install Paytm App.
- Open the app and create your account.
- You have to enter your Email ID, Mobile Number and Password to create your account on Paytm.
- Please keep in mind, you have to enter a strong password with a mix of numbers, alphabets and letters. You can’t use your name, mobile number or easy passwords.
- You will get an OTP. Verify OTP and that’s it. Your Paytm Account has been created successfully.
- Now to Send Money or Receive Money you have to link your Paytm Account with UPI. You can add Debit or Credit Cards too if you don’t want to join or link your UPI on Paytm.
- You can use Paytm Wallet without opening a Paytm Savings Bank Account. But you can’t add or withdraw more than ₹10000 in a month. To increase the limit you have to open a Paytm Savings Account. In this case, you have to complete Paytm Full KYC from the nearest stores.
How To Refer a Friend on Paytm
- First of all, open Paytm App.
- Scroll down and tap on ”Refer & Earn ₹100” or simply [Click Here].
- Here you will get to see a unique link.
- Simply copy the link and send it to your friends.
- Although you can directly tap on the WhatsApp, SMS, Twitter or More icon to direct link send.
- Please keep in mind if you refer your friends to buy Paytm Fastag then you will get ₹25 cashback, which is an added benefit.
Terms and Conditions
- A user will get ₹100 cashback only when a referred friend makes their first payment through Paytm UPI.
- There is no minimum or maximum limit of transaction.
- This offer is only for the selected users.
- Users will get cashback after 7 days on their UPI linked bank account.
- The offer is valid till 31st May 2021.
- A referral would be deemed successful for a user when their friend clicks on their referral link and makes their 1st ever payment from the bank account on Paytm within 7 days of clicking on the link.