Google pay rangoli Bonanza Get stamp in every Bonanza day Grab offer, 5 different option to get 5 Times Grab chance – Happy Hour, Early Bird Prize 🙂, Hungry Kya?, Chai Pakode and Time to disco! Every round have their own time to grab and also have limited numbers of rangoli stamp so be ready to grab.
Rangoli bonanza, google pay rangoli stamp, rangoli bonanza offer, Happy Hour, Early Bird Prize :), Hungry Kya?, Chai Pakode and Time to disco!, google pay rangoli bonanza, rangoli bonanza stamp, rangoli grab
How to get rangoli stamp in Rangoli bonanza
1. First you have to up to date your google pay app latest version
2. Open Diwali offer in Gpay
3. Scroll down and click for upcoming bonanza task
4. Now you have to ready your finger for grab
(Trick) How to get Google pay Rangoli stamp in Rangoli bonanza
1. Open and wait as 1 minute is left
2. Click on Grab option as soon as it show
3. Once you have done first grab Then 5 second’s time will start, but you have to keep clicking on the screen continuously.
4. You have 5 Chances for grab each time
Note:- Rangoli bonanza is like the fastest finger first, you will get only 5 chances in 25 seconds of grabbing.
Rangoli bonanza Grab time
- Happy Hour – 12 AM
- Early Bird Prize 🙂 – 11 AM
- Hungry Kya? – 1 PM
- Chai Pakode – 5 PM
- Time to disco! – 8 Pm
You can also grab the coveted Rangoli stamp at Rangoli Bonanza! Lots of stamps up for grabs at every Rumble.
The Rangoli Bonanza occurs daily, so stay tuned to the Diwali channel in the Gpay app. Schedules will be posted here.
Each Rangoli Bonanza will begin at the start time specified in the Diwali channel in the Google Pay app and last for 30 minutes or until all rangoli stamps for that round have been claimed, whichever occurs first.
To be eligible for a Rangoli Bonanza round, you must first receive a stamp for completing a qualifying purchase at the merchant specified, and as further described in that round’s details page. The transaction must receive a stamp prior to the start of the round to be eligible.
You may only win one rangoli stamp across all Bonanza events. Once you have collected a rangoli stamp during a Bonanza events, you will not be eligible for any additional Bonanza event
Rangoli Bonanza Terms (google pay)
- For P2P payments, you can only collect one stamp per unique Google Pay user daily.
- The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
- Scan a lighted Diwali diya near you using the Diwali Scanner.
- This feature is only available on Android devices.
- Gift a stamp to a friend. You can earn up to 1 bonus stamp per friend.
- Rangoli stamps are also available at Rangoli Bonanza events (“Bonanza Events” or “Events”) as follows:
- Bonanza Events are held in the Diwali channel of the Google Pay app (the “Diwali Channel”), and will occur daily from 8 November 2019 through11 November 2019. The number of Events held per day and the start times for each may vary. Details regarding upcoming Event(s) will be posted and updated in the Diwali Channel on at least a daily basis.
- Each Bonanza Event will begin at the start time and continue for 30 minutes, or until all stamps for that round have been claimed, whichever occurs first (the “Event Timeframe”). Google’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this promotion, including each Event.
- In order to be eligible for a Bonanza Event, you must:
- (1) between 8 November 2019 and prior to the start time of the applicable Bonanza Event, use Google Pay to successfully complete the purchase transaction specified in the applicable Event’s detail page located in the Diwali Channel;
- (2) have received a stamp for such transaction prior to the start time of the applicable Event; and
- (3) not have won a rangoli stamp in any previous Bonanza Event. Different Bonanza Events may require completion of different Google Pay purchase transactions to be eligible.
- You may only win one rangoli stamp across all Bonanza Events. Once you have collected a rangoli stamp during a Bonanza Event, you will not be eligible for any additional Rumble Events.Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- P2P payments to external UPI IDs and inbound-transfers from non-Google Pay users are not eligible for this offer.
- You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps per day through each collection method. If you collect a rangoli stamp during a Bonanza Event, your limit for that day will be sixteen stamps (1 stamp from the Event, and 5 stamps from each of the other collection methods).
- For collecting at least one each of five different stamps, you will receive a scratch card with a guaranteed reward worth Indian Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty One (INR 251) and a Diwali Bonus ticket which is a lucky draw ticket worth up to India Rupees One Lakh (INR 1 Lakh) that unlocks on 12 November 2019.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card and one Diwali Bonus ticket during the offer period. After earning your reward, you can still continue to collect stamps throughout the offer period and gift them to your friends.
- If you or your friends cannot see the stamp collection feature on your Google Pay Rewards channel, update your app to the latest version.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- In addition, if you win a One Lakh (1,00,000) reward through this offer, you will no longer be eligible for any other Google Pay offers for the remainder of the fiscal year.
If you earn the winning prize of Indian Rupees One Lakh (INR 1,00,000), when claiming your prize, you will need to provide your permanent account number and any other documents that Google may require for tax purposes.
- Offer valid until 11 November 2019.